Justin Jordan Whitaker

Justin Jordan Whitaker

About Me

My photo
Please enjoy our journey with us...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Adelaide






8th May -27th May 2011
Adelaide is a lovely city -we went to the art gallery ,I saw Patricia Piccinini's exhibition - very interesting and controversial...I enjoyed it,The botanic gardens where I saw a display of Jeannie Barkers new book - I just love what she does.The Central Markets are just wonderful,yummy food,coffee and a great atmosphere...lots of stalls and a great stall of all organic vegetables!Yum Yum
We have been bussing it everywhere-works well!
Shane and I did a Indian Head Massage Course,I did a Henna Bodyart course and Shane did a share market course! Fun Fun Fun
The weather is cold- Shane hates it but I am enjoying wearing boots,jackets ,scarves and my hat!At least it is not raining!Though we have had a few rainy days -they are not much fun after a day or so!
I have been busy with massages from a Sunshine Coast client Ann, who now lives here-it was wonderful to work and see her and her lovely family again.Her friendship and support was greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Puff flowers for Marigold

Grub Roses for Marigold