Justin Jordan Whitaker

Justin Jordan Whitaker

About Me

My photo
Please enjoy our journey with us...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Horizontal Falls






We did the overnight luxury tour of the Horizontal Falls, I was very disappointed with the tour as it cost us $745each,we were picked up @ 2.15pm & were back @ 8.30am the following day) we got to experience the falls for no more than 30 minutes as they were too full/high, we had booked this tour months in advance after being assured these were the best time to experience the falls so I felt very ripped off & let down, also I didn’t feel that we were overly welcomed, food was average & I felt very rushed in & rushed out. To rub salt into the wound when we came back I saw in the travel agents -Return flights & 8 days accommodation in Bali for the same price…..

Anyway that being said we had a wonderful group of people, beautiful views from the sea-plane as we flew in & out of Talbot Bay, met the Wobbegong sharks & did at least see the Horizontal Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Puff flowers for Marigold

Grub Roses for Marigold