Justin Jordan Whitaker

Justin Jordan Whitaker

About Me

My photo
Please enjoy our journey with us...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Jumping Crocs & Fogg Dam

Friday 7th May
Today we drove through Humpty Doo (yes its a real name - I didn't make it up) to see the jumping crocs ,it was great.... but believe me I will never swim here again! We also went to Fogg Dam where the dam wall was closed to pedestrians as there was large croc there somewhere!!!!Ahhhh Well.... we drove & I very cautiously got out of the car to take photos, imagining at all times a huge Jaws size croc leaping out to get me ,Shane thought it was hilarious! We got some amazing photos of water-lilies & the birds were amazing
The weather seems to be cooling down ,thank god Will upload new pics as soon as we can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Puff flowers for Marigold

Grub Roses for Marigold